January 9, 2011

TESOL EVO 2011 - Digital Storytelling

It's EVO time again, my favourite time when it comes to professional development. The first task of the session on digital storytelling is introductions.

So far I've seen great introductions, and all made with the use of different tools: Prezi, Mixbook, Storybird, Animoto, Flickr photostream, Message Hop, capzles, Bloombla...

I've decided to create an animoto video about my life. I've uploaded my own photos from my computer and chosen music from the audio files offered by animoto.

Animoto is really easy to use and a video can be created in a very short time. I specially like
the possibility Animoto team gives to teachers to apply for Animoto Edu account, which makes it possible for teachers to create full length videos for free.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sanja, I like your video a lot! Good music, lovely pictures! great stuff. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Teaching EFL in 2024