May 4, 2009

Visiting Zagreb in SL

I have been thinking a lot about starting to teach in SL.
Last week I talked to Gerhilde from talkademy about a possibility of starting a course of Croatian language in SL. Although I have never tried teaching Croatian, I must admit that it sounds tempting. While talking about it, Gerhilde and I visited Zagreb in SL, walked through the center and talked about how it could be used to add attractive content to the course.
Today I've visited Zagreb in SL again. What a funny feeling it is to think of how to create lessons in the streets that I walk every day on the way to my RL school.

1 comment:

  1. i just love the idea!! think it would be sooo great!!when u decide to make the very first step i'm joining in for sure...ehh don't disappoint me now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Teaching EFL in 2024