April 15, 2011
I have used this card as an example how to do the writing task I set to my students: create a trading card as a postcard-style report.
This is what the task says:
• Think about how and where you are going to spend the week around Easter
• Take or choose a photo representing a holiday activity or place you are visiting
• Go to BigHugeLabs and click on Trading Card to create one
• Upload a photo; write a title, a subtitle and a sentence or two describing the idea behind the photo
• Create your card and share it on our Talking Cultures Wiki Holidays page.
I hope my students will enjoy the activity. I did.